Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Almost heaven, and now back in cynic hell.



After a hazardous trip back from the airport, we're finally back from the Delhi of cosmopolitan/touristy/modern goodness and stuck here in cynic hell. Updates will have to wait for I have class in ten minutes. Meanwhile, a short poem I came up with while in Delhi, on the India I cannot seem to comprehend.

You



I stand suspended
in your center
In a limbo
I linger

The unobtrusive voyeur
in your kaleidoscope
Impassive glances
upon your hazy throes

I reach out seeking
beyond the mad
for your spirit
one single thread

My fingers slipped through
your smudged translucence
And I returned untouched
A virgin maiden.

2 comments:

Devuben said...

I have read your blog. I like the contents and would like to revisit.

I hope you would like visiting my blog on traveling.

http://explore-the-india.blogspot.com/

Kirigalpoththa said...

Beautiful sunset!